(1) RADHASOAMI Nam whoever recites, gets across the ocean of life; troubles vanish, bliss abides, and gone's complete all strife.
(2) Such is this unfathomable Name that to none secrets are known, he who comes to know the same is no more on the earth born.
(3) By reciting RADHASOAMI Nam let thy life most fruitful be; this is the true and real Nam keep IT innermost within thee.
(4) Wondrous is SOAMI'S grandeur; except RADHA, the Spirit Prime, no one can see the splendour, supreme, spiritual, sublime.
(5) In form and state not manifest is RADHASOAMI Nam in that place; there none can reach and rest without His mercy and grace.
(6) I pay my obeisance before RADHASOAMI by whose grace and mercy, innumerable Jivas are being awakened.
(7) I bow again and again before Sat Guru and before the Lotus region and Satnam.
(8) He is the beginning of all, but Himself without a beginning. He is Anam since times immemorial. He has come here from His august abode as Sant Incarnate.
(9) He has launched a boat in the ocean (of existence) to enable Jivas to get across. He mercifully takes us in the boat.
(10) He impresses firmly the importance of Shabd, discloses the true essence of Surat (spirit) and saves Jivas from karam and bharam (formal rituals and superstitions).
(11) I bow before Him ten million times. I prostrate myself before Him thousand million times, and again prostrate hundred thousand million times. I have found RADHASOAMI. The very Spring and Fountain-head of Bhakti (devotion) has been revealed to me.
(12) He teaches a unique mode of Bhakti (devotion) of which the Vedas and other scriptures had no idea.
(13) Sat Purush resides in the fourth Lok. There Sants dwell in everlasting beatitude.
(14) The secrets of that abode are revealed by the perfect Guru. There resounds a wonderful melody of Bin (harp).
(15) Beyond is the darbar (sphere) of Alakh Purush, which can only be perceived by Surat (or spirit entity).
(16) Above that is Agam Lok which is unique. Only Sant Surats enjoy that bliss.
(17) From there is visible the eternal terrace of the most marvellous mansion of the Supreme Father RADHASOAMI DAYAL.
(18) My Surat is now in an exalted state of ecstasy; it has merged in Anami Purush.